We have a lot to offer ...
Secretarial and office services
- Handling of your business correspondence
- Email management
- Scheduling and appointments
- Managing your diary
- Business and private travel plannings
- Management of addresses, subscriptions, birthdays, memberships
- Organisation of meetings, workshops, presentations, projects
- Event management
- Removal arrangements
Services /commercial tasks
- Translations German «» English
- Typing and proofreading
- Data maintenance
- Project management
- Internet-, market -and project research
- Bookkeeping, controlling, in-payments control, arrears billing
- Creating/updating of all kind of documents, forms, check lists, protocols, etc.
- Accomplishing of general administrative tasks
- Website maintenance
- Design of business cards, brochures, flyers
Helpful tools and software for effective collaboration
Skype, Slack, Dropbox, Google Drive & Docs, Basecamp, Teamviewer, CleverReach, moodle, Trello, Billomat, etc.
CMS: Contao, Wordpress, WebEdition
Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher
But also adaptable to every other provided tool or software
What is a virtual assistant?
That's what Wikipedia says about it:
A virtual assistant (typically abbreviated to VA, also called a virtual office assistant) is generally self-employed and provides professional administrative, technical, or creative (social) assistance to clients remotely from a home office. Because virtual assistants are independent contractors rather than employees, clients are not responsible for any employee-related taxes, insurance or benefits, except in the context that those indirect expenses are included in the VA's fees. Clients also avoid the logistical problem of providing extra office space, equipment or supplies.
Your advantages at a glance
- No fixed costs and no minimum quantities
- Low administrative costs
- Flexible and versatile range of services
- Profound expert knowledge
- Professional and efficient execution of your orders
- Fluent in German and English
The procurement is usually made by email, Skype or phone.
In order to carry out your tasks effectively, there is basically a concrete and detailed task description and their objective necessary and especially at the beginning of a collaboration a very good communication should be essential. In the event of any ambiguities and questions a speedy reply from you guarantees a correct and prompt execution of your order.
Often a short call is more efficient than an email and for complex orders a screen sharing (Skype or Teamviewer = mini elearning) is quite helpful.
A clear specification of the timeframe or even the arrangement of a delivery date is relief for the execution of your order.
75 Virtual Assistant Tips For Small & Home Businesses
Virtual assistants love the work you hate and honestly are probably better at it too.
Here is a list of 75 reasons why you should consider using virtual assistants in your business partner mix:
- Using a Virtual Assistant can increase manpower without the expense of a full time employee.
- A Virtual Assistant means the need for temporary employees is eliminated.
- A Virtual Assistant means the need for outsourcing is eliminated.
- A Virtual Assistant is there when you need them.
- A Virtual Assistant provides services you need at a reasonable cost.
- Virtual Assistants can assist with basic office support.
- Virtual Assistants can assist with specialised tasks.
- A Virtual Assistant is hard working and reliable.
- A Virtual Assistant is not paid an hourly wage or salary.
- You only pay a Virtual Assistant for the hours you need them.
read more ...